|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Italian seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Peel eggplant and slice into 3/4-inch thickness.
2) In a bowl, add butter, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning to combine all together.
3) Take the eggplant slices to brush with butter mixture. Sprinkle seasoning of salt and pepper.
4) Arrange the eggplant slices about 3 to 4 inches from coals.
5) Grill the eggplant slices on medium coals for 10 minutes or until the slices turn tender. Turn the eggplant slices and baste with the mixture occasionally, during the grilling process.
6) Serve hot with onion rings and tomato ketchup.