Potato Cottage Bake
|Potatoes||4 Medium, peeled and cooked|
|Cream style cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 1-quart casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, cheese, eggs and seasonings.
4. Use an electric beater to mix the ingredients into a smooth mash.
5. Stir in the parsley.
6. Turn and spread mash in the casserole.
7. Place dollops of butter and sprinkle paprika on top if you like.
8. Place dish in preheated oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes until the top is golden brown.
9. Serve straight out of the oven from the casserole.