Potato Cake Stacks with Tuna
|Potatoes||3 , grated|
|Snipped chives||3 Tablespoon|
|Natural yogurt||1 1⁄2 Ounce (45 Gram)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Butter||1 Ounce (30 Gram)|
|Sour cream||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Grated cheese||2 Ounce (60 Gram, Mature Cheddar)|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained, flaked (220 Gram)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Take a small bowl to prepare the filling by combining sour cream, cheese and tuna. Season the mix with black pepper according to taste. Keep the bowl aside.
2) Take another medium bowl to combine potatoes, chives, flour, yogurt and egg. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients and set aside.
3) Take a frying pan to heat up over medium heat.
4) Add butter to the pan to melt.
5) Use a tablespoon to spoon the potato mixture in several numbers.
6) Use a wooden spoon to flatten each potato mixture. Cook on medium heat to golden both the sides for at least 2 minutes per side.
7) Transfer these from the frying pan to a separate plate. Cover with a paper towel to keep warm.
8) If you have any remaining mixture, then follow the above steps to finish the potato mixture.
9) Take a serving plate and arrange half of the potato cakes. Top each potato cake with a spoon of filling and cover with rest half of the potato cakes.