|Idaho potatoes/Russet potatoes||2 Large|
|Banana squash||1 Pound|
|Sea salt/Seasoned salt/ salt-free seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Sweet hungarian paprika||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter||2 Teaspoon, melted|
1) Set your oven to preheat at 425 degree.
2) Place the potatoes inside the preheated oven and bake for around 60 minutes, until these become really soft.
3) Meanwhile, prepare the squash by peeling and cutting into small cubes.
4) In a vegetable steamer, place the squash cubes, put on the lid and steam over boiling water for around 15 minutes or until the squash turns very soft.
5) Bring out the potatoes from oven and allow them to cool slightly.
6) Cut in halves and scrape off the pulp from the skin. Be careful not to tear the skin.
7) In a food processor, add squash, potato pulp, 1/4 cup melted butter, cumin, and sea salt to process a yellow and creamy puree.
8) Take the empty potato shells to stuff with the potato-squash mixture.
9) Brush the stuffed potato halves with melted butter and season with paprika.
10) Place these potato halves in r broiler for around 10 minutes or until these turn light brown.
11) Garnish with grated cheese to serve.