|Frozen brussels sprouts||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Frozen creamed small onions||9 Ounce (1 Package)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||8 Ounce|
|Diced pimiento||2 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
|Seasoned breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Rinse the cauliflower with running water. Break the cauliflower into flowerets.
2) Preheat oven at 375°.
3) In a saucepan, pour in some amount of boiling water to cook the flowerets by covering with a lid.
4) Drain the excess water, until it becomes crisp and tender.
5) Prepare the brussels sprouts and onions as per the individual package directions.
6) Drain excess water of the brussels sprouts.
7) Use a lightly greased 2-quart casserole to combine vegetables. Set it aside.
8) In a heavy saucepan add margarine to melt over low heat.
9) Sprinkle flour and continue stirring until smooth for a minute.
10) Slowly pour in milk to stir over medium heat, until the mixture become thick and bubbly.
11) Add salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
12) Add cheese and keep on stirring until it gets melted.
13) Spread the cooked sauce over the vegetables.
14) Sprinkle pimiento and breadcrumbs on top.
15) Place the casserole inside the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until it turns bubbly.
16) Sprinkle grated cheese on top to garnish.
Calories 377 Calories from Fat 217
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.3%
Saturated Fat 12.2 g60.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 63.8 mg21.3%
Sodium 769.4 mg32.1%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.9%
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 17 g35%
Vitamin A 20.3% Vitamin C 164%
Calcium 41.5% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet