Ham And Potato Cakes
|Cooked mashed potato||1 Pound|
|Butter milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Gruyere cheese slices/Processed cheese slices||4|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2. Take a bowl and season the potatoes with salt & pepper, a tablespoon of milk and butter if needed.
3. Fashion it into flat cakes, 4 in number.
4. Take a greased baking pan and arrange the cakes after dotting them with rest of the butter.
5. Place it in a pre heated oven and bake until browned.
6. Place a slice of ham along with cheese on top and place it in oven again.
7. Bake until the cheese starts melting.
8. Serve after sprinkling it with parsley.