Ham and Potato Cakes
|Cooked mashed potato||1 Pound|
|Butter milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Gruyere cheese slices/Processed cheese slices||4|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2. Take a bowl and season the potatoes with salt & pepper, a tablespoon of milk and butter if needed.
3. Fashion it into flat cakes, 4 in number.
4. Take a greased baking pan and arrange the cakes after dotting them with rest of the butter.
5. Place it in a pre heated oven and bake until browned.
6. Place a slice of ham along with cheese on top and place it in oven again.
7. Bake until the cheese starts melting.
8. Serve after sprinkling it with parsley.
Calories 198 Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.3%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.1 mg11.4%
Sodium 271.5 mg11.3%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.5%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 13 g26.2%
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 8.3%
Calcium 15.9% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet