Surf And Turf With Roasted Vegetables
|Garlic cloves||5 , dice|
|Red potatoes||2 , halved|
|Yukon potatoes||2 Small, halved (Baby yukon potatoes)|
|Stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lobster tail||8 Ounce|
|Lemon dill sauce||1 Tablespoon (Heinen's Lemon Dill Sauce)|
|For the lobster stock:|
|Celery||2 , chop|
|Carrots||1 , chop|
|Onions||1 , chop|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Fresh thyme||2 Tablespoon|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For the broccolini:|
|Broccolini||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|For the filet mignon:|
|Filet mignon||8 Ounce|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the halved squash cut side down on a pan and add stock around and pop into the oven for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, add the halved red and yukon potatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper and toss. Pop this also into the oven for 30 minutes.
4. For the stock: In a pot, add the cut celery, carrots, onions, water, bay leaf, thyme and white wine. Juice the lemon into the pot and add the lemon. Season with salt and pepper.
5. In a skillet, add the broccolini, salt, pepper and olive oil and pop into the oven for 10 minutes. Once done. add 1 teapsoon of butter and toss
6. Season the filet with salt and pepper on both sides.
7. In a hot skillet, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and brown the filet on all sides.
8. Add the lobster tail into the stock pot and poach for 6-7 minutes.
9. Add the lobster shells to a pan and pop into the oven for 6-7 minutes
10. In a bowl, add the spaghetti squash and toss in butter, salt and pepper.
11. In a long rectangular plate, plate the filet, lobster, potatoes, squash, broccolini and spaghetti squash with some of the Heinen's lemon dill sauce on the side and serve to your sweetheart.