1) In a bowl, scoop and mash the avocados with a fork.
2) Add the onions and season with salt to taste.
3) Chop and add the cilantro and jalapeno.
4) Cut the bell pepper along the seams and trim off the white edges.
5) Spread a few drops olive oil in each piece of the bell pepper.
6) Fit a lettuce leaf in depression of each piece of bell pepper and spoon over the avocado mixture.
If you have not tried these vibrant and colorful Red Bell Pepper Canoes then you are surely missing out something delicious. Take a look at this video that shares a super simple delightful snack idea that is absolutely appealing and healthy. Check it out...