Vegetable Hot Pot
1. Wash and prepare vegetables.
2. Cut potatoes into roundels, slice onions dice carrots and turnip. Chop capsicum and celery, cut tomatoes into quarters, cut beans.
3. Arrange in layers in a casserole dish having a thick layer of potatoes on top.
4. Mix seasonings in vegetable stock; pour over the prepared vegetables.
5. Cover with grease proof paper and cook till vegetables are cooked (about 1 1/2 hours in a moderate hot oven).
6. Remove paper. Brush potatoes with melted butter and brown.