Snickety Snacks recipe is essentially a crudite platter with some additions, but it’s healthy and easy for any kids to prepare with a little help from a Mom (or Dad). We tend to stick to the ingredients listed, but this is one recipe that is open for substitutions. The main goal with this one is to show the simplicity in ‘cooking’–which at times is pretty much just assembly. In this episode on Snickety Snacks you’ll see 6 year old Sophia show you just how easy it is.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Sliced cheddar cheese
Sliced lean turkey sausage
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1. Peel the cucumber and then cut it in half length-wise. We like to scrape the seeds out with a spoon, but that’s not necessary.
2. Then slice the cucumber in to bit-size slices.
3. Next, cut the pepper in half and remove the stem and seeds.
4. After that, slice the pepper into even slices.
5. The baby carrots really only need to be washed, and then dry off any excess water.
6. Slice the cheese and sausage into even sizes.
7. Step two involves arranging your treats onto a platter nicely and adding the ranch dip into a bowl.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.