|Chicken breast||1 Medium, boneless|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 Cup (16 tbs), beaten|
|Potato flakes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For frying)|
|Green chili||1 Medium, roast|
|Red bell pepper||1 Medium, roast|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), roast|
|Red chili||1 Pinch|
|Sweet potato||1 Medium, diced and blanched|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Medium, chop|
|Leeks||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seasoned black beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked|
|Cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop|
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Pound the chicken breast, coat in the seasoned flour, egg and potato flakes.
3) In a pan add the oil, place the chicken and fry until evenly golden.
4) Place in a 350 Degree F oven for 12 minutes.
5) Coarsely chop the peppers, pecans, garlic and sprinkle with the salt and pepper, mix well.
6) In a pan, add the olive oil and saute the vegetables, season with the salt, pepper , crushed chili, black beans.
7) Serve the chicken, sauteed vegetables and beans, pepper mixture in a plate and garnish with the chopped cilantro.
Calories 1998 Calories from Fat 1329
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 152 g234.2%
Saturated Fat 19.3 g96.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 139.4 mg46.5%
Sodium 332.9 mg13.9%
Total Carbohydrates 124 g41.2%
Dietary Fiber 20.2 g80.9%
Sugars 12.3 g
Protein 44 g87.4%
Vitamin A 268.3% Vitamin C 193.4%
Calcium 19.9% Iron 53.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet