|All purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Packed light brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||6 Medium, shredded, loosely packed to make 3 cups|
|Walnuts||4 Ounce, chopped to make 1 cup|
|Dark seedless raisins||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cream cheese frosting||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F Grease 13" by 9" baking pan. Line bottom with waxed paper; grease paper. Dust pan with flour. Or grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at medium-high speed, beat eggs and granulated and brown sugars until blended, about 2 minutes, frequently scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Beat in oil, milk, and vanilla. Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture and beat until smooth, frequently scraping bowl. Fold in carrots, walnuts, and raisins.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan; spread evenly. Bake until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out almost clean, 55 to 60 minutes for 13" by 9" cake, or about 1 hour for Bundt cake. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Run thin knife, around cake to loosen from sides of pan. Invert onto rack. Remove waxed paper; cool cake completely.
5. Meanwhile, prepare Cream Cheese Frosting. Transfer cooled cake to cake plate. With narrow metal spatula, spread frosting over sides and top of the cake.