|Mixed vegetables/Peas||250 Gram|
|Dry macaroni||10 Gram|
1. Boil potatoes. Peel and mash when still hot.
2. Soak bread in water. Squeeze out moisture and mix with potatoes. Add lime juice and salt. Shell peas or prepare mixed vegetables.
3. Chop onion and capsicum fine.
4. Heat a little fat. Add onion; fry till transparent. Add capsicum, peas (or mixed vegetables), salt and pepper.
5. Cook in just sufficient water to cook vegetables dry. Remove and mash.
6. Divide potatoes and filling into even portions.
7. Shape potatoes into cups and stuff with filling. Bind the edges together and shape it like a chop. Stick a piece of macaroni in to resemble a bone.
8. Shallow fry on thick griddle till crisp and brown. Pour a little fat from the sides to fry crisp.