|Pressed rice||250 Gram|
|Green chilies||5 Gram|
|Split black gram||1 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon piece||1 Small|
1. Peel and dice potatoes.
2. Peel and chop fine, ginger and onion.
3. Chop green chillies.
4. Grate coconut.
5. Heat fat. Add crushed cinnamon, red onion and black gram.
6. When gram browns add potatoes, ginger, onion, green chillies, salt and just enough water to cook potatoes dry.
7. Keep pressed rice in a colander. Dip in cold water. Lift and drain.
8. When potatoes are nearly done add pressed rice. Mix well. Add grated coconut.
9. Cover and cook gently to allow steam to pass through coconut and cook it slightly. Remove.