Great recipe for someone trying to loose weight. It is readily available year round in grocery stores and is unique so it should be tried at least ones.
1 Bunch (100 gm)
3 Clove (15 gm), chopped finely
Salt and pepper
1. Wash greens well and pat dry with paper towel, remove any tough stems.
2. Pile greens and cut into thin strips cross wise, and keep it aside.
3. Chop the garlic, In large sauté pan heat oil and garlic, add greens. Toss gently to be sure all greens are coated.
4. Add water if dry, cover and cook for 3 minutes. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve the collard greens as a side along with your roast.
All you salad lovers, if you have been hunting for a healthy yet delicious salad recipe, well you just got one. This healthy Collard Green salad recipe is not just easy to make but will also keep a check on your health. The ingredients used are low on cholesterol and blend beautifully with each other to make a delicious side dish. This one is highly recommended.