|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated coconut||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Curry leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Black gram||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bengal gram||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
• Take a frying pan and with 1 tsp oil in it. Fry the red chilies, Cinnamon, coriander, cumin seeds, black gram and Bengal gram till the mixture turns brown.
• Remove the pan and allow it to cool.
• Grind and blend the mixture to make a fine powder.
• Cook the rice till it is 3/4 cooked. Rinse the water and keep the rice aside for cooling. Add a tsp of oil to it.
• Pour oil in a frying pan and add mustard seeds, black gram, Bengal gram, red chilies, curry leaves, cashew nuts and peanuts.
• Fry the mixture till it starts fuming.
• Add chopped capsicum and fry till it they become soft.
• On a medium flame add grated coconut.
• Fry the coconut till it turns light brown.
• Now add cooked rice, turmeric and salt.
• Fry the dish for few minutes until the rice becomes hot.
• Sprinkle powdered masala and pour lemon juice.
• Mix it properly and decorate with coriander leaves.
• Capsicum Rice is ready to serve.