This Pinoy recipe style of roasted veggies is very easy to make. It is also very tasty and don’t require much work. All you have to do is cut up some potatoes, onion and bell peppers, season it to your liking and toss it in the oven.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 , chopped
Chopped green bell pepper
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Salt and pepper
To Taste (of your choice/ creole seasoning used)
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degree F.
2. Grease a baking pan with butter or cooking oil and set aside.
3. Put all vegetables in the baking pan and season with salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle seasoning and butter. Mix to coat well.
5. Pop in oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
Cut some potatoes and peppers and roast them to make a great side dish! Hardly any effort involved in making this easy dish! The video shows you exactly how to go about with this dish! See the video for more on this!