This is simple yet healthy vegetarian dish. The stir fried vegetables with coconut milk. This dish goes well with plain rice or noodles.
400 Gram, shredded
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Chinese five spice powder
Hoi sin sauce
Sweet chilli sauce
4 , cakes
1. Combine coconut milk, water, tomato sauce, Hoi sin sauce, sweet chilli sauce and five spice powder in a bowl and keep it aside.
2. For the noodles, cook them according to the instruction in boiling water. Drain the noodles using a strainer and set them aside for later.
3. Heat up oil in a wok on medium fire. Once the oil is hot, put in the snow peas, the onions and the corn and stir fry over high heat for 1 minute.
4. Then, add in the mushrooms and stir-fry until the vegetables are tender.
5. Final step, pour in the coconut milk mixture (always at the end to keep all aromas and flavors intact) and continue to stir fry until it is heated thoroughly.
6. To serve, pile the noodles on a plate and pour the stir-fried vegetables generously over the top.
Are you looking for a simple yet healthy vegetarian dish? Your search ends with Stir-fried vegetables in coconut milk. This dish goes well with plain rice or noodles. You can add color to the dish by decorating it with red chilli cut into the shape of a flower.