1. Wash and wipe courgettes, slice into 1/2" thickness.
2. Put them in a bowl, with flour, egg white, 1 level teaspoon salt and pepper. Toss well.
3. Heat oil and fry few at a time until golden on both sides. Drain well. Sprinkle parsi garlic and chilli mix.
4. Fry almonds in remaining oil and keep aside.
5. Arrange fried courgettes in a serving dish. Sprinkle almonds.
6. Heat cream over low fire. Add remaining salt, and cheese. Mix well. Pour this sauce over courgettes.
7. Serve immediately. Best to add sauce just before serving.
Omit egg white and proceed as given above.