Courgettes Zucchini With Cheese And Almonds
|Single cream||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Grated cheese||50 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Blanched slivered almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg white||1 , beaten|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Parsi garlic and chilli mix||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
1. Wash and wipe courgettes, slice into 1/2" thickness.
2. Put them in a bowl, with flour, egg white, 1 level teaspoon salt and pepper. Toss well.
3. Heat oil and fry few at a time until golden on both sides. Drain well. Sprinkle parsi garlic and chilli mix.
4. Fry almonds in remaining oil and keep aside.
5. Arrange fried courgettes in a serving dish. Sprinkle almonds.
6. Heat cream over low fire. Add remaining salt, and cheese. Mix well. Pour this sauce over courgettes.
7. Serve immediately. Best to add sauce just before serving.
Omit egg white and proceed as given above.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5369 Calories from Fat 4931
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 555 g853.7%
Saturated Fat 87.3 g436.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 126.5 mg42.2%
Sodium 3259.8 mg135.8%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.8%
Dietary Fiber 18.1 g72.5%
Sugars 14.2 g
Protein 62 g123.5%
Vitamin A 40.9% Vitamin C 143.9%
Calcium 106.9% Iron 44%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet