Beurre Maitre D'Hotiel
|Butter||50 Gram (1/4 cup)|
|Grated rind of lemon||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as required)|
1. Place butter in a bowl, beat until creamy. Beat in lemon juice.
2. Add parsley. Beat well. Add seasoning and lemon-rind.
3. Cut the greaseproof paper, large enough to hold the butter mixture.
4. Rub the greaseproof paper with wet cloth. Place butter mixture on it and make a roll of 1 inch (2.5 cm.) in diametre. Wrap well and chill well before use.
5. Cut the roll into slices and use as required.