Stir Fry for breakfast may be a bit odd, but the variety of vegetables and textures combined with the melted soy cheese makes this dish creamy and filling.
6 Cup (96 tbs), chopped (green beans, red bell pepper, cauliflower, broccoli, onion and mushrooms)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (or safflower oil/sunflower oil)
2 , minced
Wheat free tamari soy sauce
2 Teaspoon (or mixture of basil, parsley, oregano and marjoram)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded
1. In a wok, heat the stock, add the onions and mushrooms and cook until they turn soft.
2. Add garlic, stir and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the rest of the vegetables and cook until the broccoli turns bright green.
4. Add tamari and itatian seasoning or the spices, mix.
5. Grate the soy cheese directly over the vegetables. Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until the soy cheese has melted.
A special breakfast stir fry with vegetables. Watch this video to learn how to make this. Wonderfully flavored with various herbs, this dish is really healthy and uses soy cheese, which gives the dish a great texture.