Veg Glutinous Rice Wrapped In Lotus Leaf
|Sticky rice||200 Gram|
|Pak choy||50 Gram|
|Green peas||20 Gram|
1. Soak the lotus leaves in for at least 08 hrs.
2. Cut all the vegetables in brunoise.
3. Cook and keep aside.
4. Soak the glutinous rice, and cook in the steamer. Cool,mix in all the vegetables, and season with salt, and white pepper.
5. Cut the leaves into neat rectangles, and in the middle place the rice stuffing and fold like a parcel.
6. Tie the parcel with kitchen thread, steam on order, and serve hot.
Calories 485 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.93 g1.4%
Saturated Fat 0.19 g0.93%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 116.3 mg4.8%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.7%
Dietary Fiber 10.9 g43.4%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 12 g24.5%
Vitamin A 108% Vitamin C 136.1%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 19.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet