|Sprouted moong beans||5 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green chili||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped coriander||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated cabbage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green chilies||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|Boiled cauliflower pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Boiled carrot slice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Capsicum||1 (Stuffed With Corn Filling)|
|Baked stuffed tomato||1|
For the moong
1. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1 minute.
2. Add the tomato and green chilli and fry again for 1/2 minute.
3. Add the moong and sprinkle a little water over the moong. Add salt and cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes i.e. till partly cooked.
For the cutlets
1. Grate the paneer. Add the cabbage, onion, green chillies, coriander and salt and shape into 2 cutlets.
2. Cook on both sides on a tawa (griddle) which is brushed with very little oil.
How to proceed
1. When you want to serve, heat a sizzler plate in an oven for at least 10 minutes.
2. Arrange the cauliflower, carrot, stuffed capsicum, stuffed tomato, moong and cutlets on the plate.
3. Heat the tray for 1/2 minute and sprinkle the tomato ketchup mixed with a little water over this to get the sizzling effect.