Trout With Baby Potatoes And Cauliflower
|Skinless trout fillet||10 Ounce (275 Gram)|
|Corn oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 Medium, sliced|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Onion seeds||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Cauliflower||1⁄2 Small, separated into florets|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Ginger pulp||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Crushed red chilies||1 Teaspoon (Dry Ones)|
|Green chilies||2 , sliced|
|Chopped fresh coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Cut the trout fillets across into thick slices and set aside.
2. Scrub the potatoes lightly and halve them. Boil them in salted water for about 15 minutes or until they are just tender. Drain well.
3. Heat the oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan and fry the onions, mixed seeds and curry leaves for about 2 minutes.
4. Add to the pan the cauliflower florets and the potatoes, together with the whole garlic cloves, ginger, dried red chillies and the trout. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, stirring gently to avoid breaking up any of the ingredients.
5. Add the fresh green chillies, coriander and the lemon juice. Cover and cook over a low heat for 1 minute before serving.