|Vegetarian taco filling||8 4⁄5 Ounce|
|Vegetarian turkey stuffing||200 Gram|
|Boiled vegetables||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Boiled grated potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||100 Gram, sliced|
|Sweet potato||1 , thinly sliced|
|Potato||1 , thinly sliced|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 320F.
1. In a skillet, place water and butter and allow to boil.
2. Add the boiled vegetables, potatoes, taco filling and bread crumb filling into the water. Mix well, and cook till water is absorbed. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
3. Transfer the mixture to a baking tray, smoothen the surface. Arrange a layer of potato and sweet potato slices, and top with butter slices. Bake at 320F for 30 to 40 minutes.
6. Serve hot with your choice of bread and beverage.