Buttered Sweet Potatoes
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweet potatoes||1 3⁄4 Pound, cooked|
1) Lightly grease a shallow casserole and set aside.
2) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter, and stir in flour.
3) Cook the flour mixture for 1 minute.
4) Take the pan off the heat.
5) Stream in the milk, and return the pan to heat, stir until mixture boils then remove.
6) Place the potatoes in the shallow casserole dish.
7) Spoon the sauce on the top.
8) Dredge with cinnamon and serve immediately.
9) Serve hot as a side dish garnished with chopped parsley if desired.