Sweet Potatoes With Apples
|Honey||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Red apples||4 , cored and sliced into rings|
|Sweet potatoes||1 3⁄4 Pound, cooked, peeled and dry mashed|
1) In a non-stick pan, heat together half the honey and half the butter.
2) Put in the apples and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
3) Stream in the orange juice, remaining butter and honey to potatoes, and mix well.
4) Spoon potato mixture on to six plates and top with cooked apples.
5) Serve hot with a dollop of vanilla ice cream.
Calories 382 Calories from Fat 92
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.9 mg9%
Sodium 76.9 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g26%
Sugars 49.1 g
Protein 3 g5.5%
Vitamin A 383.8% Vitamin C 37.2%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet