Carrot Nut Cake
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated raw carrot||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated apple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (3 Medium Apples)|
|Golden raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a large bowl combine sugar, oil and eggs, and beat until slightly thickened.
2. Mix the flour, soda, salt and cinnamon, then add to the egg mixture.
3. Add the carrots, apples, raisins and nuts, and blend well.
4. Pour into a greased and floured 9" x 12" pan.
5. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes. Cool.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5021 Calories from Fat 2559
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 287 g441.8%
Saturated Fat 23.8 g119.2%
Trans Fat 3.9 g
Cholesterol 845.9 mg282%
Sodium 3338.1 mg139.1%
Total Carbohydrates 576 g192%
Dietary Fiber 44.7 g178.7%
Sugars 321.2 g
Protein 80 g159.6%
Vitamin A 21.2% Vitamin C 16.1%
Calcium 46.7% Iron 102.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet