Carrot Nut Cake
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated raw carrot||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated apple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (3 Medium Apples)|
|Golden raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a large bowl combine sugar, oil and eggs, and beat until slightly thickened.
2. Mix the flour, soda, salt and cinnamon, then add to the egg mixture.
3. Add the carrots, apples, raisins and nuts, and blend well.
4. Pour into a greased and floured 9" x 12" pan.
5. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes. Cool.