Diced Turkey Fricassee With Leek
|Oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Butter||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|White turkey meat||1 Pound, diced (450 Gram)|
|Leek||250 Milliliter, finely sliced (1 Cup)|
|Flour||4 Teaspoon (20 Milliliter)|
|Chicken stock||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Tarragon||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Tomatoes||90 Milliliter, diced (6 Tablespoon)|
|Fresh tarragon sprig||1|
– In a skillet, melt butter. heat oil and
– Brown the turkey and season with salt and pepper.
– Add leek and cook, without browning, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with flour and stir gently for 30 seconds.
– Add chicken stock and tarragon, cook for a few minutes until the sauce is the desired thickness and adjust seasoning to taste.
– Pour mixture into serving dish. Decorate with diced tomatoes, and garnish with fresh tarragon