Sole Stuffed With Mixed Vegetables
|Zucchini||1 Small, diced|
|Celery stalks||2 , finely sliced|
|Leek||1 , finely sliced|
|Carrots||2 Small, diced|
|Butter||4 Teaspoon (20 Milliliter)|
|Diced pork fat back||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup, Lardons)|
|Canned cream of celery soup||10 Ounce (284 Milliliter)|
|Sole||4 Small, cleaned|
|Fine breadcrumbs||180 Milliliter (3/4 Cup)|
|Chopped parsley||4 Teaspoon (20 Milliliter)|
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a saucepan, blanch vegetables for 3 minutes in boiling salted water, then drain.
– In a skillet, melt butter and saute lardons and blanched vegetables, season with salt and pepper and cook over low heat for 3 minutes. Add cream of celery soup and cook 3 minutes longer.
– Stuff each sole with the vegetables and place in a baking dish. Pour a small amount of cream of celery soup over the fish, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes.
– When cooked, sprinkle mixed breadcrumbs and parsley over the sole, broil for 1 minute or until golden. Spoon pan juices over the fish and serve.