|Broccoli||60 Milliliter, cut into tiny flowerets (1/4 Cup)|
|Cauliflower||60 Milliliter, cut into tiny flowerets (1/4 Cup)|
|Carrots||60 Milliliter, julienned (1/4 Cup)|
|Celery||60 Milliliter, diced (1/4 Cup)|
|Leek||60 Milliliter, finely sliced (1/4 Cup)|
|Sweet red pepper||60 Milliliter, diced (1/4 Cup)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Bechamel sauce||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Slice croissants in half and set aside.
– In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch vegetables for 2 minutes. Rinse under cold running water. Drain.
– In a bowl, mix blanched vegetables, cheese and bechamel sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
– Spoon mixture into croissants. Bake for 12 minutes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1410 Calories from Fat 775
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g133.1%
Saturated Fat 35 g175.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 544.8 mg181.6%
Sodium 2763.8 mg115.2%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.2%
Dietary Fiber 11.6 g46.4%
Sugars 40.1 g
Protein 59 g117.1%
Vitamin A 310.8% Vitamin C 285.1%
Calcium 88.9% Iron 24.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet