|Broccoli||60 Milliliter, cut into tiny flowerets (1/4 Cup)|
|Cauliflower||60 Milliliter, cut into tiny flowerets (1/4 Cup)|
|Carrots||60 Milliliter, julienned (1/4 Cup)|
|Celery||60 Milliliter, diced (1/4 Cup)|
|Leek||60 Milliliter, finely sliced (1/4 Cup)|
|Sweet red pepper||60 Milliliter, diced (1/4 Cup)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Bechamel sauce||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Slice croissants in half and set aside.
– In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch vegetables for 2 minutes. Rinse under cold running water. Drain.
– In a bowl, mix blanched vegetables, cheese and bechamel sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
– Spoon mixture into croissants. Bake for 12 minutes.