On a low carb diet and craving Chinese food? This recipe always calms my cravings. Check it out and let me know what you think!
1 Medium, shredded
Cooked chicken/Cooked pork
1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, cut into cubes
3 , beaten
3 , sliced
Sesame seed oil
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Saute green onions and add the shredded cauliflower.
3. Cook this for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add soy sauce, turn down the heat and stir.
5. Add the sesame seed oil.
6. Add the meat, turn the heat to high and stir.
7. Once it is nice and brown, push it to the sides of the skillet.
8. Put the egg to the empty portion of the skillet and scramble the eggs.
9. Once it is scrambled mix it with the rest of the cooked ingredients.
If you crave for Chinese foods that are high carb, here is a Low Carb Chinese Fried Rice to help you satiate your taste buds. In this video, Chef Kelly admits he loves the high carb chicken fried rice and therefore she has come up with this Low Carb Chinese Fried Rice. She is using her favorite low carb ingredient here and its cauliflower again. But she confirms that her Low Carb Chinese Fried Rice is absolutely delicious.