Stir Fried Spinach And White Cheese
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Chinese white cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Peanut oil||3 Tablespoon|
1. Wash and stem spinach; cut leaves in half. Crush garlic.
2. Mash Chinese white cheese; then blend to a paste with water and sugar.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic, and stir-fry to brown lightly. Add spinach; stir-fry 1 minute.
4. Stir in white cheese mixture and cook, covered, over medium heat, until spinach begins to soften (1 to 2 minutes more).
5. Uncover pan and stir-fry spinach another 1/2 minute over high heat