Hashbrowns are a popular dish in the United States and the United Kingdom. While, in America they are served as a breakfast food, in United Kingdom they are served as a side dish. Hashbrowns are potatoes, sliced or diced or even mashed and then fried. They can be served with steaks or meats or vegetables stir fried or steamed. The recipe to make hashbrowns is very simple, easy and quick.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Vegan Earth Balance)
3 Large, peeled and shredded with cheese grater
Monterey jack cheese
5 Ounce, shredded (Vegan Gourmet)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄4 , finely chopped
1. Pat dry shredded potatoes with paper towels.
2. Mix cheese, salt, pepper, onion, and potatoes.
3. In a large skillet on medium heat, take half of the butter and melt in bottom of pan.
4. Take potato mixture and put it in the skillet, put it with a spatula.
5. Allow to cook on one side for 10 minutes.
6. Split hashbrowns into four even pieces, add the remaining cheese before flipping over each piece.
7. Cook for 10 more minutes.
8. Remove from heat and serve.
For more information please visit: http://www.eat-me-tv.com
Serve them for breakfast or as a side dish, these Classic Hash Brown Potatoes will never let you down. Watch this detailed, step by step video now and treat your family to this all time favorite delicacy.