Mix veg with tofu & yogurt
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tofu cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (soft)|
|Mixed vegetables||3 Cup (48 tbs) (cauliflower)|
|Turmeric powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||3 Teaspoon|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Stir yogurt so that it becomes smooth and mix salt, turmeric powder, garam masala)
2. Chop all vegetables along their max length ie thin long.
3. In a cooking vessel, heat olive oil and let mustard seeds splutter. Pour yogurt mixture from step 1 and keep on stirring for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add chopped onions and fry for 5 mins
5. Add rest vegetables and cook for 5 mins on high flame
6. Add tofu, salt, lemon and cook untill vegetables are tender.
Serve hot with fulka/poori or bread.
Calories 165 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.2%
Saturated Fat 2 g10.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.3 mg2.4%
Sodium 239.6 mg10%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 7 g13.8%
Vitamin A 2.7% Vitamin C 20.5%
Calcium 16.4% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet