Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tofu cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (soft)|
|Mixed vegetables||3 Cup (48 tbs) (cauliflower)|
|Turmeric powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||3 Teaspoon|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Stir yogurt so that it becomes smooth and mix salt, turmeric powder, garam masala)
2. Chop all vegetables along their max length ie thin long.
3. In a cooking vessel, heat olive oil and let mustard seeds splutter. Pour yogurt mixture from step 1 and keep on stirring for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add chopped onions and fry for 5 mins
5. Add rest vegetables and cook for 5 mins on high flame
6. Add tofu, salt, lemon and cook untill vegetables are tender.
Serve hot with fulka/poori or bread.