Stir Fried Lobster And Mixed Vegetables
|Almond meats||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned button mushrooms||5 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Ginger root slice||2|
|Stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||3 Drop|
1. Blanch and toast almonds.
2. With a cleaver, chop lobster lengthwise in half; then clean. Chop, shell and all, in 1/2 inch cubes.
3. Slice celery diagonally in 1/4 inch sections. Slice bamboo shoots 1/4 inch thick, then in 34-inch squares. Drain canned mushrooms. Crush garlic.
4. Mince ginger root; then combine with stock, sherry and sugar.
5. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic, and stir-fry a few times. Add lobster; stir-fry 1 minute. Add vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes more.
6. Stir in ginger-stock mixture and heat quickly. Then cook, covered, 3 minutes over medium heat.
7. Meanwhile blend cornstarch, soy sauce and cold water to a paste; then stir in to thicken. Sprinkle with sesame oil; garnish with toasted almonds and serve.