Today we are going to learn a very simple dish from the Asian community, Sesame seed watercress. Watercress is nutritious and has its own spicy and tangy taste. Thus, the recipe doesn't require many spices and still it tastes great. Sesame seed watercress can be cooked in as less as 3 minutes, just 5 simple steps and you have a great dish for yourself.
1 Bunch (100 gm)
1. Preheat your wok slightly over medium high heat.
2. Heat cooking oil and add the watercress. Stir to cook evenly. It will take about 2 minutes to cook watercress.
3. Add the spices that is oyster sauce.
4. Transfer the watercress to a plate along with the sauce.
5. Sprinkle some sesame seed over the watercress and you are done.
Are you hungry now but wanna make something easy and light. Try this delightful watercress topped with sesame seeds recipe. It involves very few ingredients and can be cooked in less than 5 minutes. Healthy and nutritious, try this dish now!
Delightful Watercress With Sesame Seed Recipe Video