1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Use a very sharp knife to cut the squash in half. Brush each half with the oil.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place both halves cut-side down.
4. Roast at 425 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes. (Note: The cooking times may vary slightly depending on the size of the squash.)
5. Once done, allow the squash to slightly cool and then lightly fluff the squash out of the skin.
6. Season to taste.
7. Spaghetti squash can be served as a side dish with your favorite fish, chicken or beef. It can also replace rice or pasta in some of your favorite entrees.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 134 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.6%
Saturated Fat 0.9 g4.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 55.4 mg2.3%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 2 g4.2%
Vitamin A 3.2%
Vitamin C 11.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet