Let's cook with Deborah an easy recipe for any kind of occasion: the veal rolls with ham and cheese, super-tasty and appetizing!
250 Gram, slice
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Place the veal slices on a cutting board.
2. Layer with a slice of ham and smoked cheese on each of them. Roll up the slices and secure with toothpicks.
3. Place a sage leaf on top and fix with a toothpick.
4. Heat a pan along with oil and sauté the rolls in it.
5. Add chopped herbs and fry the rolls until brown.
6. Add a ladle of broth, if necessary, and salt to taste.
7. Cover with a lid and cook the veal rolls on a low flame, turning occasionally.
8. Once cooked, add pepper and serve with the cooking sauce. Serve the Veal Rolls hot with tossed salad.