1. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
2. Heat a frying pan and spray it with the baking spray.
3. Place the veal chops to sear them.
4. Season with salt and pepper before flipping them to the other side. Season the other side and cook the chops on both sides well.
5. Take the chops off the pan and add milk.
6. Add the flour and the marsala wine and stir well.
7. Drop the chopped parsley and mix it in.
8. Top the veal chops with the sauce and plate it along with the pasta.