Escalopes of Veal
|Breadcrumbs||1 Ounce (Soft or Crisp)|
1) Place the veal fillets between plastic sheets. Beat using the rolling pin to flatten evenly.
2) Dip the fillets in seasoned flour. Then dredge them in beaten egg. Finally, coat them with breadcrumbs on both sides.
3) In a pan, heat oil, fat or butter. Add in the coated veal fillets and cook till golden brown on both sides.
4) To serve, arrange the veal fillets on a serving plate. Garnish with lemon wedges, sliced hard-boiled egg, capers or parsley.
5) You may also serve green salad on the side.