|Veal cutlets||1 1⁄2 Pound, with excess fat removed (About 8)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bread cubes||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Poultry seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Bacon slices||8 , cut in half|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a sheet of waxed paper and place cutlets on it. Flatten them to 1/8 inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
3) Slice the cutlets in half and set aside.
4) Take a pan and melt butter in it. Add celery, onion and green pepper. Saute until vegetables become tender.
5) Add bread cubes, white wine, salt, pepper, bacon and poultry seasoning. Combine nicely.
6) Place about 1 heaped tablespoon of prepared stuffing on cutlet half.
7) Roll up each piece in jellyroll fashion. Wrap with bacon and secure using wooden picks.
8) Take a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan and grease it. Place the rolls with seam side down in it. Add water.
9) Cover and bake for about 30 minutes.
10) Transfer to a platter and serve immediately.