|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Turkey breast cutlet slices||5|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄4 Pound|
|Pizza sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a medium bowl, beat in egg by adding little salt and pepper.
2) In a flat plat, grate the Parmesan cheese.
3) Add bread crumbs and combine thoroughly.
4) Take each cutlet, first to dip in egg and then coating with bread crumb mixture on both sides.
5) Slice the mozzarella in equal number of cutlets.
6) In a large skillet, add oil.
7) Place the skillet over heat.
8) Add the coated cutlets to saute over medium heat on both sides.
9) Spread pizzaiola sauce over each cutlet.
10) Place one mozzarella slice on each.
11) Cover the skillet and continue cooking for another 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Alternately, place the skillet, inside a broiler to melt the cheese.
12) Serve hot. If desired, garnish with more grated Parmesan cheese.