|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Veal chops||2 Pound (6 In Number, About 3/4 Inch Thick)|
|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn starch||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Snipped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Seeded grape halves||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Tokay / Green)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
1) Take a heavy frying pan and heat oil.
2) Brown the chops and season with salt and pepper.
3) Dissolve bouillon in boiling water and wine. Add it to chops.
4) Cover the pan and simmer for 45 to 55 minutes. Remove from heat and keep aside.
5) Remove excess fat from the win mixture.
6) In a bowl, mix together corn starch and 1/4 cup water and mix it with wine mixture.
7) Stir in parsley and green onion. Now cook until the sauce thickens.
8) Add grapes and lemon juice.
9) Serve the sauce on the pork chops.