Veal A La Francaise(with sauce)
|Meat juices||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Add Wine, If Necessary)|
|Mushrooms||2 Pound, washed and sliced|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a pan heat butter, saute mushrooms, drain and set aside.
2. Skim fat from meat liquid.
3. In a cup blend flour with water, add meat juices, place in a saucepan and cook until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
4. Stir in mushrooms, pour sauce over veal in a roasting pan, return to oven and cook for30 minutes longer.
5. Serve sliced thin with sauce.