Flambe Of Kidneys Supreme
|Butter||2 Ounce (60 Grams)|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled and chopped|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced (125 Grams)|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mixed mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
1) Discard the white tubes and skin from the veal kidneys and slice the kidneys.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter until they are soft and transparent.
3) Then stir in the sliced veal kidneys and mushrooms.
4) Turn the kidneys gently and saute for about 5 minutes or until the kidneys are no more pink.
5) Pour over the brandy, flame and then season with salt and pepper.
6) In a bowl, combine the cream and mustard together.
7) Spoon over the kidneys, stir lightly and cook until the cream is thoroughly heated.
8) Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve the Flambe of Kidneys Supreme immediately with toast fingers.