Veal Shin - Ossobuco
|Veal shin||1 Kilogram (Ossobuco)|
|Tomatoes||2 , peeled and deseeded|
|White wine||2 Cup (32 tbs) (1 Glass)|
|Vegetable stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
1. Finely chop the vegetables and add them to a large saucepan and fry them lightly.
2. Keep aside
3. Roll the ossobuco over the flour and fry them in oiled pan until golden in color.
4. Add fried ossobuco to a saucepan along with fried vegetables.
5. Add wine to the frying pan, deglaze and stir in the liquid with other ingredients.
6. Fill vegetable stock to the top of meat and simmer it for an hour after covering with a lid.
7. Remove from heat and serve the sauce after passing through sieve before serving.
8. Serve the ossobuco with Milanese risotta.