Veal with Mushrooms
|Boneless veal cutlets||2 Pound, thinly sliced (or fillet)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon slices||4 (for garnish)|
1. Beat veal gently to very thin pieces.
2. In a bowl mix flour, salt, and pepper.
3. Sprinkle the mixture over veal.
4. In a 10-inch frying pan heat oil and butter.
5. Saute veal for 3 minutes on each side until golden brown
6. Drain out veal and keep warm.
7. Stir in sliced mushrooms and cook for sometime.
8. Pour wine and lemon juice and boil until the sauce reduces.
9. Pour the sauce over veal.
10. Garnish with lemon slices and serve.