Quick Veal Cordon Bleu
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Green onion dip mix||2 Ounce (1 Packet / 2 Envelopes)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Veal||1 Pound (For Scaloppine)|
|Cooked ham slices||2 , halved (From A 5-Ounce Package)|
|Muenster cheese slices||2 , halved (From An 8-Ounce Package)|
1) Coat the bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate with half of the butter or margarine.
2) Sprinkle with half the bread crumbs.
3) In another pie plate, mix green-onion dip mix and cream.
4) Dip half the veal slices, 1 at a time, in the cream mix and coat one side.
5) Arrange coated side down and slightly overlapping, on top of bread crumbs in the pie plate. Top with ham and cheese.
6) Continue doing the same for the rest of the meat.
7) Sprinkle with the remaining bread crumbs and dot with the remaining butter or margarine.
8) Place in hot oven at 400° for 30 minutes, or till the veal is tender and golden brown.