|Lean boneless veal roast||3 1⁄2 Pound, rolled and tied (1 Piece)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried whole dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chablis/Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Beef-flavored bouillon granules||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Untie and unroll the roast, and trim excess fat.
2) With the cut side of garlic rub roast thoroughly.
3) Again tie the roast.
4) In a bowl, combine mustard, dillweed, and pepper.
5) Rub the mixture over entire surface of tied roast.
6) Coat a large ovenproof Dutch dish with cooking spray.
7) Add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
8) Place veal roast on the dish in the oven, and cook until browned on all sides, turning occasionally.
9) Add the remaining ingredients.
10) Cover the raost and bake at 325° for 1 hour and 15 minutes, basting frequently with pan juices.
11) Remove string from the roast.
12) Slice the veal roast and serve hot.
Calories 479 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.2%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 315 mg105%
Sodium 420.1 mg17.5%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 86 g171.9%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 8.4%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet